It's All in the Name
In March of 1956, Thomas Printworks set up our first shop in Dallas, Texas. We started with a focus on traditional blueprints servicing the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. We never would have imagined that our business would now be in its third generation of family ownership and have over 600 employees spanning 28 locations in the U.S.
Thomas Printworks hasn’t just survived, but thrived as a leading choice among the A/E/C industry for commercial printing needs. We’ve been able to do so because of how we build relationships with our customers and stay up to date on the latest technology in the trade. We set the standard for our customers rather than following it. Today, Thomas Printworks is a recognized name in the industry with locations also in the Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami metropolitan areas.
When we say It’s All In The Name, we take that personally. Thomas Printworks has lasted over 60 years because of our name and the quality of service our clients expect and rely on from that name. For our Dallas customers, you can even find our original location still in operation after all these years. The technology, processes, and product demands may change, but what won’t change is our dedication to providing friendly and professional service.
If you’re ready to bring your printing and document management ideas to life, contact one of our specialists today and we’ll reach back to help you start your next project.
Thomas Vision Statement:
To be the world leader of Digital Print Solutions and Information Management through our commitment to World Class customer service and innovation.
Thomas Values Statement:
We want to be an organization that our customers request, future employees seek, current employees treasure and our peers admire.
Thomas Core Values:
- Act with uncompromising honesty, integrity, and respect
- Create Smiles, internally and externally, by enthusiastically providing World Class customer service and solutions
- Be a company with whom it is easy to do business
- Encourage innovation and entrepreneurial leadership in a work environment where all are trained and empowered to make a difference
- Maintain a safe, clean, and professional workplace
- Recognize that growth and profitability are essential to our future success