We provide Continuing Education courses for Architects and Interior Designers Builders, delivered to your team by our certified instructors, at your facility, and no cost to you. Our courses are created by leading industry content specialists and are accredited by AIA and IDCEC.
Opportunity and Applications for Graphics
This session is intended to educate architects and interior designers on the growth of the Interior Décor market. This presentation will cover customization and personalization trends in various industries, review the digital fabrication processes, markets, applications, and materials, for walls, floors, windows, interior free form and textured surfaces.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will understand:
- The market trends influencing custom design in Interior Décor.
- The major application category trends and related processes, for both short- and long-term applications.
- The business benefits and opportunities in the Interior Décor market.
- What related technologies should be considered when planning interior décor design.
This course is registered with AIA CES for continuing professional education.
Digital Wall Décor
Benefits and Possibilities with Custom Wall Coverings
This course is intended to educate interior designers and architect professionals on several key aspects of the benefits of producing custom digital wall coverings and décor. The course material covers industry and printing trends, the printer and media technology used to produce digital wall coverings and the variety of medias and installations possible.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the current industry trends that are impacting the need for custom wall coverings and décor?
- What features are most important for custom produced wall coverings?
- What types of printing technology, materials and methods of application are commonly used to produce digital wall coverings and décor?
This course is registered with AIA CES and with the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) for continuing education credits.