Supply Chain this, Supply Chain that. Everything starts as raw materials and then through their own process becomes the finals goods, ready to go to the consumer. The idea of Supply Chain Management is overseeing and simplifying the process of products and services from start to finish and everything in between.
When it comes to Marketing Supply Chain Management, these are a few commonly asked questions:
Why do I need Marketing Supply Chain Management?
- Simplify. Supply the idea, give us the info and then be hands off.
- Consolidate. Don't worry about calling four different manufactures to arrange time lines and color schemes.
- Control your brand. All of your marketing materials will be made by one company to ensure consistency.
- Save time. With someone else managing everything else, how many fewer phone calls do you think you'll have to make?
- Save money. With our facilities, you don't have to store left-overs.
How will using a MSCM program impact my end users?
(By end users, we mean your franchisee units or other locations)
- Simplify. You'll have a branded website where every item available is pre-approved by you and you can set limits on how many can be ordered.
- Reduce costs. Allow for brand consistency with flexibility for localization. Phone numbers and addresses can be changed quickly and easily in the portal.
Will MSCM save me money or cost more?
Save by up to 50% in cost for materials and fulfillment and save your marketing people's time by up to 25%. Let all of the hassle be done by us.
Which parts of my business can be managed in a MSCM program?
- Everything Print (direct from the manufacturer – all from one source)
- Marketing Collateral
- Limited Time Offers/Seasonal Rollouts
- Training materials
- Environmental Graphics
- Direct Mail
- Promotional Products
- Digital Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
Does Marketing Supply Chain Management sound right for you? Don't wait on it; contact us and see if we're the right fit for you.