Business owners nationwide are discovering that car wraps and vehicle graphics are the best way to reach customers quickly, effectively and economically. Compared to traditional forms of advertising — outdoor signs, television, print and radio — vehicle advertising can reach more consumers at a lower Cost per thousand impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
Eye-Opening Mobile Advertising FactsConsider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
The Best Return on Your Advertising Investment
The benefits of a vehicle wrap hit home with stunning clarity when you compare its cost to the Cost per thousand impressions (CPM) of other forms of advertising (Statistics courtesy of the Outdoor Advertising Association of America):
- A 30-second prime-time spot in the top 100 television markets cost $17.78 per CPM.
- A 60-second drive-time ad in the top 100 radio markets cost $8.61 per CPM.
- A one-third b/w page ad in the top 100 newspaper markets cost $22.95 per CPM.
- A four-color one-page ad in 23 top magazine publications cost $9.35 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of billboard ads cost $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle wraps cost $.77 per CPM.
Turn your vehicles into moving billboards with colorful fleet graphics today! Thomas Reprographics offers decal and full color graphic solutions to make your message stand out from the crowd. Graphics can be applied to any side of your vehicle, including rear roll-up doors. We handle all manufacturing and installation from full vehicle wraps on bobtails, trailers, vans and pick-ups to small vinyl cut logos and lettering. We pride ourselves on professional, local installation and our relationships with installers throughout the U.S. who are all capable of getting the job done right the first time.
Why use Thomas Reprographics?
- Our quality materials have a 3-5 year average lifespan
- Use your custom logos or artwork
- Professional installation available in most U.S. cities
- Quick turn-around
Click here to download a coupon for 25% off!