Good news for retailers! The National Retail Federation’s 2011 Holiday Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey is still forecasting overall holiday retail sales to grow 2.8 percent during the months of November and December to $465.6 billion. Additionally, nearly six in 10 holiday shoppers (59.9%) say they plan to take advantage of retailers’ sales and discounts to make additional non-gift purchases for themselves and their families during the holiday season. See the results of the full survey here. Make sure you’re ready for the increase in business this holiday season with eye-catching banners, signs and window graphics for all your locations.
Visualogistix, a new service from Thomas Reprographics, brings your collateral management into the 21st century. Instead of producing mass quantities of collateral materials (much of which is wasted) or carrying the expense of one-off production, you order what you need when you need it with the ability to customize as needed. Visualogistix gives you:
- All your collateral — brochures, posters, signs, flyers, etc. — stored electronically (instead of stacked in a closet)
- Your own Web page to order your collateral, with 24/7 access from anywhere in the world
- The ability to establish standards for customization and consistency across the organization
- Access for others in the organization to order collateral as needed, within your established approval process
- Reduced time — and the associated costs — spent managing revisions, storage, inventory, and obsolescence.