As a marketer, are you looking for novel ways to convey your message? Bright graphics and media messages on the ground are starting to catch the eye of more advertisers and consumers than ever. According to Tim Greene, director of wide-format market research at InfoTrends, the North American market for floor graphics will grow at a rate of nearly 12 percent through 2015 (read the full article here). With the variety of media options available for floor graphics now, consumers have many opportunities for ground-level projects. Graphics can be installed on pretty much any floor service, from concrete and vinyl to carpet; outdoor or indoor applications. Make sure your provider is using an anti-skid material and you can really floor your clients! Give a Thomas Reprographics specialist a call, and we can give you several options to consider to begin advertising on the ground-level!
- Business Stationery 101 - From Your Friends in the Printing Business
- Don't Let Print Buying Stress You Out
- 5 Stats that Show Print Still Matters (A LOT)
- Currently Building? How a Fence Wrap Can Turn Down Time Into Marketing Time
- 5 Ways to Make a Lasting Impression at Your Next Conference
- 5 Things to Remember About Business Cards
- Want More Donations? Choose Print!
- Why Do You Love Print?